Saturday, April 11, 2009

Memories From ITE Nursing...Nurses Day 2008

This was funny shit. I was supposed to play guitar for the song...but I refused to believe that we were up next soo I went out of the hall to get a breather. Then skali my friend shouted that I WAS up NEXT. So i ran into the hall onto the stage and did my thing(but the singer started without me)...moral of the story...dont go up the stage late. Anw, the singer was none other than my classmate...Sui Sui! :)


Ahh, the guys from Dia...they played their original Awan...by far the solo was the most shred shred of the whole performance obviously..I was jealous of Hafiz's solo at that time...seriously nice song tho..check it out! 


This song is seriously epic nyer....i listened to them perform backstage and just got goosebumps...they were hell good, all 3 of them...Syahidah, Siti Hendon and lecturer Mdm Grace Angel.


DANCE DANCE DANCE!
Yeah, we danced...too bad the quality of the video like shit...but its still dance dance dance!


Actually the day started with this song, Phantom Of the Opera...by our band Genocider.
HAHAh, Ashraf nk try solo tak jadi...kental!!!


Anw...I'm gonna start my new course like in 2 days....Paramedic Course 1 1/4 months...wish me luck and if I've the time I'll drop by and say HI!

Labels: